Sunday, September 16, 2012

Measurement and Color in Posters FREEBIE

Hello!! 
First I will start off by saying that I love my class soooo much! I am teaching many classes, but my Form class (as they say in England private schools) is Year 5. Year 5 is the equivalent to fourth grade in the States (roughly). 

I am covering a teacher until April that is the English Coordinator, so that is the main focus (I teach English to Year 5 & 6)......as I've said in another post, I teach a variety of subjects to multiple year levels (including gymnastics?!)....but English is the main one and I am LOVING their Writer's Workshop here!! More on that later. 

I wanted to share some posters I did with my class on the first day of school. After discussing rules and expectations, students worked in pairs to color in our posters that I mounted and laminated afterwards. 



here's one of the posters 'WORK HARD'
Students gave compliments about the artwork to the groups as part of our 'encourage others and remember that we are community' campaign that is a big focus at this age! The children love looking at their 'aims'!

Anyway, here they are, and they're FREE! I have a small class, so you might have to make more.....it's just letters in outline, and a border!


Here's a few of them:




 







 
Here's my latest Journal/Notebook printables pack: Measure it!!!
















 Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

My favorite...inspire others. :) I'm so glad you're loving your class.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Kelli said...

Thanks for stopping by Tammy! Inspiration has come up a lot this year...the class knows they're almost at the top of the school and that the younger kids are watching them....most take it very seriously that they inspire others and are a good role model : )

Kelli