Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Place Value for Journals & Homework Drama

Hello!! 

Hope everyone is doing well! I am counting down the seconds until my fall break/half term holiday starts because I'm exhausted!!

Quick question:  What are your thoughts on homework in upper-grades? At the school I'm at, the Head Teacher (Principal) has set certain days for homework (lots of subjects here remember), and generally they have a week to do it........anyway, I prefer (as well as the other teachers here) to incorporate writing and multiple intelligences and basically just stay away from worksheets. However, the parents have other ideas.

I will leave it at that for now.

I'm so sleepy. Last thing.




I've updated my Place Value for K-2 Journals. I've never updated a document before on TPT, so will the people that already bought it get the updated version for free? This is what I want, so does that happen automatically? If you've bought it in the past, can you let me know if you got the new version please?

Here are some of the pages I added:


   
Have a great day,
Kelli

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck with the homework issue. In first, we just read at home. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Becky said...

I didn't check it out on TPT but that is usually what happens. Under my purchases, it will flash *Newly Revised* and anyone who bought it can just re-download it.

You've been boo'd! Check it out ...and as a treat, let me know what item from my TN store you like and I'll send it to you for free!

Becky
Lesson plans & Lattes

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Becky at Lesson Plans & Lattes and I'm excited to be your newest follower! I have been checking out your printables for journals/notebooks and definitely have some bookmarked for use with my students :)

Kara
Spedventures