Wednesday, November 7, 2012

To all the new bloggers out there..........


I just noticed that it's been about a year since I started blogging. Technically more than that because I started in the summer, got frustrated, gave up, and started again.

It was soooo hard for me at first, all the codes and jibber jabber to get my blog going (I'm still learning). Then I saw these other blogs with thousands of followers and thought, how will I even get 1?

I still don't leave comments on other blogs as often as I should (I will get better at that!), but I am very happy about all that I'm learning from you great teachers out there and the fact that I don't care anymore how many comments or followers I have.

Don't give up new bloggers! It will get easier!

Kelli xx 

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats on sticking with it. I'm glad you did. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Kelli said...

Thanks Tammy. I'm especially glad you're blogging. You provoke a lot of thought and are super encouraging. Thanks Tammy : )

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Great post! It's been about a year for me too, and I also need to comment more often!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Classroom Ponderings said...

Congrats Kelli, so glad you got back to it!
Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

Renee S said...

I agree Kelli...sometimes you can get caught up in how many followers you have and how many people are commenting and why does that blog have so many followers? Is anbody reading me???haha

You have amazing things to share and you helped change my math block this year!

Renee
The Reading Corner

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. I love it, but it's hard and so much to learn. I really want to get into creating materials to give away or sell, but I don't even know where to begin. Anyway I do enjoy reading other people's blogs.