Monday, October 28, 2013

Notebook freebie & Vienna pics!

Hello!

I'm on week 2 of my half term (fall break). Very lucky girl to have 2 weeks! I'm loving it!

Last week my husband and I visited a friend that's currently living in Vienna, Austria. We had both never been there so we were excited!

My friend was so generous in opening her home to us and showing us around. It was so.relaxing. Vienna is also super beautiful and Danube Valley was stunning, especially with the changing leaves.

 

 

 

 

 



Wow, sorry that was a lot of pictures!

If you're still with me, here is a freebie (until Nov. 4) that I rounded up. I had a few resources from here and there from over the years as well as recently and I put it together. PLEASE give me feedback as I'm not sure if it's better for K-2 or 1-3. Thanks!








 I'm off to enjoy some more relaxing in my pjs! Hope all is well with you!

Kelli xx

P.S. I've just started Clean Eating in an attempt to fix my sinus problems and just generally feel more healthy...do any of you eat this way?


5 comments:

Rae said...

Great product! I left some feedback, but more specifically, I think this would be best suited for first graders and up. I may have a skewed view of Kindergarten skills, as I work with Special Needs students, but I do know that I would most likely use these with my 2nd graders and higher first graders (taking into account where "typical" first graders are at). Thanks for the fabulous freebie! I'm so glad I nabbed it :)

Rae
Mindful Rambles

Kelli said...

I agree, probably best for first grade and up. Thanks for the feedback Rae! Happy you stopped by!

Tammy said...

I love your pictures. It looks like a beautiful place!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Kelli said...

Thanks Tammy!! It is definitely a beautiful place! Thanks for stopping by : )

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo! Nice place. I would love to go there some day. :)

John