Wow! I can't believe I've posted 100 times! (well my last post was actually the 100th, but it was a test post because I was having problems)....anyway! Thanks to those of you that stop by-I don't post as often as other bloggers do, but thankfully you continue to come by and see what I've got to say!
So, before I fall into bed, here are 5 things that are on my mind these days:
1) My husband and I went on a date Saturday night to see this. It wasn't The Notebook, but I still really liked it. It made me feel so girly and romantic. I grabbed my sweetie a little closer to me the rest of the night. Must do more dates!
2) My job has been extended to the end of the year (July) and *should* be mine in September!! I've got so much freedom at this school...my mind is thinking about a million things I'd love to do!
3) Cape Town, South Africa!!
My husband and I are going to spend time with his family there in a couple weeks (over Easter holiday)...can't wait for some sunshine!!!!
4) Help me come up with a title for my friend's blog! She is a British uppergrade teacher with some great resources (video, notebooks, etc)...I've introduced her to the blogging world-help us out with a name!!!
5) I am so grateful for this man. He treats me so well and is so helpful, supportive and loving. So happy.
Have a good one!