Sunday, March 17, 2013

Word Problems for JOURNALS!


Hello!! So loving this song-click and listen to 30 seconds of it!

How was your week? Mine was GREAT! My heart feels like this right now:


I am feeling more settled than ever, into this city, being a wife, building friendships, my place in our church (how best to serve), and now a JOB!

It has been confirmed officially that I will finish out the school year and continue on in September!! I got to tell my students on Friday and their reaction was the sweetest thing ever and a priceless moment. 

This job has really touched me more than any other year, perhaps because it's a job that has stretched me so out of my comfort zone! God always has a plan and handing control over to him is always the best way.

In other news, here is my latest journal resource: word problems for 1st and 2nd Grade!! I worked a little bit about once a week for ages, and I hope it will save you time and paper. The word problems cover measurement, money, addition, subtraction etc. 




 Moving along, have you been to Mrs. Terhune's blog? She has got so many organizational ideas and anchor charts-I'm really loving her pictures!



 I'm a bit all over the place, but the next thing on my mind is our field trip tomorrow to Hampton Court Palace! With our studies on the Tudors and Stuarts, I know we'll learn even more about Henry VIII. Wish me luck (field trips always stress me out)!


Tell me about your week!!
Kelli xx 

0 comments: