Monday, January 7, 2013

How was your first day back?

Well, 2 alarm clocks and the morning that came very early...but it was a great day back! I was so excited to see my students! Super tired now though.

How are you doing? Is it really dark in the morning where you are? It's dark in the morning and dark by about 4:30 in the afternoon!

A word of a warning-my USB with all my lesson plans for my current school got a virus and I could not retrieve my lesson plans! Make sure you back your stuff up on Dropbox or something! I have medium term plans to cut and paste from, but I still had to do some over again...could've been worse, but lesson learned!

Here are some pictures from Christmas day with friends and a few days in the country with a friend.





Happy New Year everyone!
Kelli xx   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Yes, it was hard getting back into the swing of things today. Plus, I have to adjust to life minus my student teacher. She's been there since before school started. Anyway, Happy New Year!

Kelli said...

Thanks Jacqui! Hope you're adjusting well : )

Tammy said...

I always enjoy your pictures. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First