Sunday, December 18, 2011

Currently......December (my first linky party!!)





Yay!! I figured out how to do this linky-party thing!  Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade is having a linky party and it's the first one I've tried!

The Lovely Cupboard is a mix of design and food ideas, but the blogger is a classroom teacher and has some great photos of her classroom that have given me some inspiration.

I have 4 more days until break, which is great (especially since I've been sick for weeks now), but bittersweet because it ends my long-term position with the most wonderful second grade class ever.

I have submitted more paperwork this week for my visa for England, so hopefully by the end of January I will be blogging from there!

Kelli

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I could use a massage too!!! Enjoy your parents!

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Kim said...

Hi Kelli:

You are SO brave! I am envious of your adventurous spirit and your traveling record.
I have been teaching at the same school for 29 years, and I hope to retire from there as well!
I'm so glad you joined the Linky Party... and I hope that you will continue linking up from England... or wherever you are teaching next.

I'm your newest follower!
Happy Holidays,

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

oh' boy said...

YAY you joined my PARTAY first!!!
I want a massage too!!! BUT you know what I am opting for an eyelash perm... weird... if you saw my STRAIGHT STRAIGHT LONG lashes you would understand.... thanks for joining :)

Jill said...

Self-diagnosed strep throat???? That is the worst. I hope you feel better soon!!!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Stacy said...

Ohhhh no!! I am SO sorry you are sick! Vacation is near so rest, rest , rest! I would say I am going to miss you WHEN you go to England...but it doesn't really work like that in blog world huh? LOL So, instead....Talk to ya' soon!!

I am going to join this linky party thanks to you, it looks like tooo much fun!!

2nd Grade Paradise

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you for following me! I now follow you too! I am excited to explore your blog! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Break!

Busy Bees said...

Just found your darling blog!! Today is my last day, so I could use a massage! Enjoy your holidays!
Robynn
BusyBees